Created and developed a fun and engaging content marketing campaign to attract top talent for a high-profile position for Air Canada enRoute
• Increase visibility and applicants for the Air Canada enRoute Editor-in-Chief position
• Showcase what’s unique about the brand and the role in a fun way
• Create industry buzz
• Created a multi-channel content marketing strategy to attract the best candidates for the role
• The campaign included custom landing pages for applicants to apply and allow others to send personalized recommendations
• The team invited influencers in the industry to recommend qualified experts in their networks
• The campaign also included a fun and engaging social strategy complete with 20 second video (as seen below)
• The design was fun, poppy with more than a splash of millennial pink
The campaign had over 91,000 social media impressions from across Canada, and attracted over 218 candidates over a three-week period.
Joelle finds creative solutions and strategies to increase discovery, improve customer experiences and grow businesses through data, insights, content and technology. Get in touch to learn more.
More Case Studies
Image credit: Bookmark Content and Communications